WPMI Daily AM Giveaway Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WPMI viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPMI (the Station) WJTC, WEAR, WFGX, Mobile Baybears their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest. To be eligible, you or anyone in your household can not have won any contest on WPMI or WJTC in the immediately preceding 30 day period.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. From time to time, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time during LOCAL 15 Today program which airs at 5am-7am on WPMI-TV, channel 15. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced at a particular time or times during LOCAL 15 Today program.
3. One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries/email, server errors, server unavailability, internet disruptions or any technological malfunction, or other inability of entrants to enter.
4. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when entries are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which entries were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
5. By entering, each contestant gives permission to Station broadcast contestant's entry information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. The number of winners to be selected and the applicable prize(s) will be announced when entries are solicited. Winners will be notified of the estimated retail value of the prize(s).
2. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner's parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Failure to collect the prize within 10 working days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be accepted.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered on WPMI and WJTC.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at LOCAL 15 / WPMI, 661 Azalea Road, Mobile, Alabama 36609 and on the Station's website at www.local15tv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to LOCAL 15 / WPMI, 661 Azalea Road, Mobile, Alabama 36609 with your request for the winners list for a specific giveaway date.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.