Orange Beach Decal Information
Hurricane Stickers are available from the Finance Department. Per City Ordinance, the issuance of Hurricane Stickers will cease on the issuance of a Tropical Storm Warning and/or a Hurricane Warning.
- Residents will be allowed two decals.
- Decals are good for 2014 - 2016 and there is a $10 replacement fee.
- Residents must pick up their Hurricane Car Decals in person from the Finance Department at City Hall.
- Ono Island can pick up their stickers at the POA Office.
- The various condo associations will distribute decals to their property owners.
- New residents are to present proof of residency to receive their decals.
- Business owners will be issued re-entry passes at the Finance Department.