MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Mobile Firefighters responding to apartment fire on Senator Street

(WPMI) Mobile Firefighters responding to apartment fire on Senator Street

Mobile firefighters were responding to an apartment fire on the 2000 block of Senator Street in Mobile on Wednesday afternoon.

When firefighters arrived at the scene they noticed smoke coming out of one of the units and proceeded inside to extinguish the fire.

According to Fire Investigators, the fire began after a pot of grease was left unattended cooking on a stove. No injuries were reported from the fire; however, four families have been displaced as a result.

This story is developing. We'll have more in our 10 p.m. newscast.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending